Life Experiences through the eyes of Tiki, Colossus & Magneto.. three Pups full of Fun & Adventures

Friday, October 1, 2010

My new life as a big Sisfur

I've had brothers for as long as I can remember. THREE of them.

RW is 7

IC is 5

AJ is 2 (I usually call him my baby brother even though he's older then me by a year)

They are my human brothers though. LOVE them, but sometimes it got lonely being the only fur. Sure, there's the kitty krew, but they never want to play. All they do is sleep or run away when I come into the room.

Well, my life turned in a 180* direction last week. ALMOST a week ago.. tomorrow marks a week to be exact.

This bundle of soft fur came home with the family after they went on a trip. Momma had been telling me for two whole weeks that I was getting a new brofur, but I honestly have NO idea what she was talking about. Til now.. bol!
Momma came into the house and my tail was wagging, cause I had missed them! then I noticed she had a dog bedroom like mine, but much smaller. I started to sniff it, when something inside it MOVED! I jumped back! Went back to sniff some more and this little bark came outta it! Then this little black nose poked right up to the door of the crate. IT started sniffing at ME!




After lots of sniffing, Momma opened the door of the crate. A little black and white head poked out. It looked like a mini dog! I've never seen one so small! and he wasn't mean like the neighbor dog.. he didn't bark or snap at me. We sniffed each other and I pushed him around with my head (you know, just to let him know that I am nice, but this is MY house and MY rules).

Momma put my leash on me, and led us both outside. I showed my new brofur where the best spots were for sniffing, and then I went potty.. and guess what?? He did too! I taught him something! :D Momma was so happy.


I'm liking having him around. Momma takes us outside about every 2-3 hours!!! She hasn't done that since I was little! :D I also seem to be getting more treats, because Colossus (that's my new brofur's name) eats more times in the day then I do.. and Momma doesn't want to make it seem like I'm not important anymore. So every time HE gets a meal, I get a chicken foot! :D YUM!

The only thing I don't like, is at night. I don't sleep in my crate bedroom anymore, but Colossus sleeps in his. Sometimes he whines. Momma said to ignore him, because if we don't, he won't learn to stop. So, instead of laying on the living room floor like I use to, I've been sleeping in the brothers' room. (Sometimes in AJ's bed with him.. I'm not suppose to though! :D ) The good thing is, he doesn't seem to do it as much anymore. :D Momma says I use to whine too, but I don't remember that.. I must have only done it when I was little like him. now, I like my crate bedroom. :D

So, I'm liking having a little brofur. Can't wait til he's a little bigger though.. it's hard playing with him when he's so little! BOL! :D

**Best Big Sisfur Ever**

~Tiki




No comments:

Post a Comment