Life Experiences through the eyes of Tiki, Colossus & Magneto.. three Pups full of Fun & Adventures

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Silence = Slippery Floors

My human brothers were not home today. All three of them were at a friend's house who have kids the same ages as my brothers. It was really quiet today. I laid around a lot, but momma took the time to clean the floors because it was quiet and noone running around.

We have polished concrete floors. Everywhere. There is a really thick brown rug in the living room, and the boys have this.. foam padding in their room (Momma says to say it's like what gymnastic and tae kwon do places use.. because that's where she got the idea from.. BOL!). That way they can play and not get hurt. Other then that.. it's all polished concrete.

So, momma decides while she's got "quiet" time she's going to get on hands and knees and scrub the floors. And they looked GREAT... except that when I went to the door to let her know I had to go potty, I was slipping and sliding everywhere! Oh My Dawg.. it was like ice!!!

THEN, to top it off.. MOMMA slipped! caught her elbow on the counter when she went down too!

So, I've come to the conclusion that when it's quiet in the house.. the floors get slippery. Not so sure it's worth it. BOL!

**Missing the chaos I call my brothers**
~Tiki

No comments:

Post a Comment