Life Experiences through the eyes of Tiki, Colossus & Magneto.. three Pups full of Fun & Adventures

Thursday, December 13, 2012

I'm a Super-Star! I'm Famous! I'm..

Ok, so I'm totally not famous... but I CAN be a super-star! Why? Because this morning Momma found out that I am in a published book!  That's right! She went to check the mail and found a package from Ms. Paris of DogTipper, Momma didn't remember signing up for any contests recently, because we've just been so busy, so she was really surprised to find that package. She opened it up and this was what was inside..

This is the book! 

"Wow!" Momma thought. "What a cool prize!" Then she opened up the book and found a Christmas Card. It is a really pretty one, with DogTipper's Tiki & Iria on the front. Here... I'll show you!

The front of the card

Isn't that the prettiest Christmas Card? Well, then Momma thought "Wow.. must be a Christmas present" and started to feel sad because she wasn't expecting it, and hadn't even gotten around to sending out our Christmas cards, let alone any presents!  But, then she opened the card up, and read what was inside! 

"Dear Heather, Many Thanks for your contribution to our new cookbook! Happy Holidays to you all! Paris"

OMD! Momma couldn't believe what she read! She quickly flipped through the book.. and there I was!! I was on page 123!! 

There I am!! And that is the recipe we shared! 

Momma had forgotten all about sharing our favorite recipe with DogTipper! And now, there it was! In a Real Published Book! 

That is so right.. we do love our treats!

Momma was so excited that she first texted Daddy, since he was at work, cause she wanted to tell everyone she knew, and he was (of course) first on the list! BOL! Then she started snapping all kinds of pictures to share with all of our family and friends! 

I'm licking my lips, because I know that we are going to be trying ALL of the recipes that are in the book! 

This was so exciting to find out! We hope that you buy a copy.. not just because I'm in it (although that is a GREAT reason BOL!) , but because there are a lot of great recipes from other DogTipper fans and they all look amazing! 

Homemade treats are always the best, because you don't have to worry about where they've come from, or if there is a recall or if they are safe for your pups. And now, with this handy new book, you don't have to worry about trying to find a good recipe  :-) 

You can find the book here: Order this amazing book! 

Also, Check out DogTipper.. they always have amazing tips for healthy, happy living with your pups. (They even have a cat version for the feline fans.. CatTipper

This was such a great surprise! Lets go to the kitchen Momma! There are treats that need to be made!! 
~Tiki

No comments:

Post a Comment