Life Experiences through the eyes of Tiki, Colossus & Magneto.. three Pups full of Fun & Adventures

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Kitchen is a swimming pool!!!!

So, we have this dishwasher thingy that the humans put dishes in. Perfectly good dishes with nice smells and left over yummies get put into it and a little while later they come out with nothing on them. Stupid machine I think, but they don't ask me my opinion. I think could do a MUCH better job, but oh well.

Anyway, the dishwasher rolls. And hooks up to the sink. "Portable" dishwasher is what momma calls it. 

Well, tonight, momma hooked it up, started it going and then went to play some on the computer. I go on into the kitchen and notice that the dishwasher is Peeing on the floor!!! In my house! How dare it not scratch at the door to go potty! 

Now, I'm upset because all this time Momma has told me that it is not good to pee in the house, yet here is this dishwasher doing that exact thing! Now, I was pretty convinced that it was housebroken, because it's never done this before.. maybe it's too old to let us know? Maybe momma needs to get some wee-wee pads... 

Ok, I am rambling.. let me get back to the story. So, the dishwasher is peeing all over the floor. And it just keeps coming! I'm thinking the dishwasher has been holding it for a LONG time, cause now the floor is ALL wet and well, it's STILL coming! Doesn't smell like pee.. smells like bath water! Kinda soapy. Well, I think, If Momma comes in and sees the dishwasher is going potty on the floor, she's going to be mad! So I try to lay in it in case she decides to come into the kitchen for something. 

She doesn't.. I finally get tired of laying in the water, and decide that since I don't get to lick the yummy food off the dishes, I'm going to get the dishwasher in trouble on second thought. So I come to her.

Momma: " Tiki, why are you all wet??"

She gets up and goes into the kitchen when she proceeds to say things that a proper dog should NEVER say, and then she's yelling "No! Wet Dog Smell!!" 

** Looks around ** I don't think she's talking about me... 

So, now the kitchen floor is all clean, and momma keeps making the "bath" face at me.. scrunching her nose up and grimacing.. *sigh*

~ She who doesn't make a very good mop
~Tiki

No comments:

Post a Comment